The DAISY Consortium
The Voice of Experience
DAISY has been leading standards and good practice in accessible digital publications for over 20 years - drawing on the expertise of our members with collective experience of over 1,500 years!
The DAISY Consortium is a global consortium of organizations committed to a common Vision and Mission, which pools and coordinates resources to deliver worldwide change.
- We contribute expertise in standards working groups
- We develop guidelines and checklists so that best practices are clear and widely available
- We promote reading systems that ensure the best possible reading experience
- We support open standards and help develop inclusive publishing ecosystem for everybody
- The Consortium is managed by a Board made up of representatives from all Full Member organizations. The Consortium is constituted as a not-for-profit association under Swiss law and governed by Articles of Association. We are also registered in the United States as a 501(c)3 non-profit.
We record our activities in our Annual Reports which are a great place to start if you want to learn more about our work.